Monday, July 19, 2010

SAD Assignment 2

Hmmm... Based on my Assignment 1, my take on the enrollment system is that we there are some possible changes that could be done. Like for example, the scholarship renewals. Maybe the university could find a way that students won't all have to go to the OSS and stay there like sardines in a can. I don't know if they would segregate it by scholarship, by year, by college, or integrate it with the transactions for each college. I just don't want it like that.

And I'd like the venue for the cashier, registrar and the bookkeeper to be more spacious. Its too much too ask, but it would be for the convenience of the students. I think every student would agree with this.

But before all of these changes would take place, years of thorough study would be needed. That's about it.

No comments: